DANCE CLASSESToronto, North York
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER-AUTUMN 2014 CLASSES IS NOW OPEN
- HIP-HOP class (9 yrs. - 12 yrs.) - Registration period June-July 2014.
- HIP-HOP class (18 yrs. and up) - Registration period June-July 2014
- For registration go to REGISTRATION PAGE or call to:
- (647) 300-0198, (416) 300-4025
At its basic, dance can be defined as the impulse to move. From the first time, as babies, that we're gently rocked or cradled, we experience the power of movement in our own and someone else's body.Why it's good to attend our dance studio:
- It's better than fitness club, because it's not such boring
- Fun workouts with movements and tecniques that you may never know
- You could loose your overweight and at the same time becoming a professional dancer
- You may be involved in an extensive socialise environment to find new friends and interesting people
At the same time, if you will have attended our studio, you will have figured out that our instructors are really nice to our students.
Registration for summer 2014 dance classes:
Active dance classes:
- Acro classes (6-9 yrs.) - Friday 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- HIP-HOP Dance classes (9-12 yrs.) - Tuesday 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- JAZZ Dance (20 yrs. and up) - Thursday 8:00 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
- JAZZ Dance for teens (9 - 14 yrs.)
all dance classes & martial arts
Alvin Ailey Dance is for everybody. I believe that the dance came from the people and that is should always be delivered back to people.