DANCE CLASSESToronto, North York
Everybode loves to dance
At its basic, dance can be defined as the impulse to move. From the first time, as babies, that we're gently rocked or cradled, we experience the power of movement in our own and someone else's body.Why it's good to attend our dance studio:
- It's better than fitness club, because it's not such boring
- Fun workouts with movements and tecniques that you may never know
- You could loose your overweight and at the same time becoming a professional dancer
- You may be involved in an extensive socialise environment to find new friends and interesting people
At the same time, if you will have attended our studio, you will have figured out that our instructors are really nice to our students.
Registration for winter 2013-2014 dance classes:
or call: (416) 300-4025, or come to address
- HIP-HOP classes (20 yrs. and up) - Saturday 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- FLAMENCO classes (adult) - Saturday 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Active dance classes:
- Acro classes (6-9 yrs.) - Friday 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- HIP-HOP Dance classes (9-12 yrs.) - Tuesday 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- JAZZ Dance (20 yrs. and up) - Thursday 8:00 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
- JAZZ Dance for teens (9 - 14 yrs.)
all dance classes & martial arts
Alvin Ailey Dance is for everybody. I believe that the dance came from the people and that is should always be delivered back to people.